Bi£nVeNu£ DaNs L' AlLiiAnC£ !! Index du Forum
Bi£nVeNu£ DaNs L' AlLiiAnC£ !!

Bi£nVeNu£ DaNs L' AlLiiAnC£ !! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How To Develop Facebook Applications In Java ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bi£nVeNu£ DaNs L' AlLiiAnC£ !! Index du Forum -> L' alliance Empire Galactique -> SaLl£ Du GrAnD CoNs£iL
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zebkang

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan 2018 - 21:37    Sujet du message: How To Develop Facebook Applications In Java Répondre en citant

How To Develop Facebook Applications In Java
> DOWNLOAD

Luckily, a group of independent developers proceeded to implement their own improved and maintained clone of the Facebook API libraries for Java, removing one major obstacle for Java development. What if I am new to Java? If you are new and interested to get started developing Java programs, please refer to new to Java to find useful information for beginners. DownloadBuilding Reactive Microservices in Java: Asynchronous and Event-Based Application Design. Do you need a special build of the library? Do I need to build it myself or is there a standalone version that I can download?" This is a good question and the answer is illustrative of how interwoven NetBeans IDE is with the NetBeans Platform. We also assign the editor action defined above to our widget. Join For Free Download Microservices for Java Developers: A hands-on introduction to frameworks and containers. I just happened to be looking for the same thing just a little earlier. Search the Oracle Events catalog for an upcoming event near you. It's easy for both new and experienced programmers to get started. My excellent colleague Java evangelist Chuk Munn Lee wrote me an e-mail in response to my description yesterday of how to create JConsole plugins: "I did not know that the visual library can be used outside of NetBeans. Done Wink shareimprove this answer answered Sep 11 '13 at 13:08 Raistlin 330217 thank you for helping,I am sorry for bad English and unclear question. The JDK includes the Java Runtime Environment, the Java compiler and the Java APIs. That will mean a lot of coding, right? Wrong. 0 Comments(click to add your comment) Comment and Contribute Your name/nickname Your email Subject (Maximum characters: 1200). How to best tell him to stop? Could you strap shotguns to the back of a centaur to be fired during a charge? Is verifying ISOs downloaded from the official website worthwhile? How can I get players to a specific place without telling them where it is? Is a verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? How to avoid implicit type casts in PostgreSQL? Why was Harry Truman chosen to be Vice President in 1944? Meaning of "bull" in Byron's "this is no bull, although it sounds so" When to move/centralize king? How to fix a broken End Gateway in Minecraft Survival? Under what conditions would humanoids evolve eyes in the backs of their heads? Can you use Ready an action with "receive a buff from an ally" as the trigger? Is standing actually illegal in Venice? Can a concentration spell be cast without actually concentrating on it for an "instant" effect? ssh - why can I login with partial passwords? How do I get other players to ask about my backstory? Is this sentence properly written 4-terminal shunt resistor How do I make a single face of an object a particle emitter? What's up with Archbishop Desmond? more hot questions lang-java . You need to provide the content of the action yourself, as in the case of the LabelTextFieldEditor. To create visual applications, you need some kind of Swing container within which you need a JScrollPane. The proxy model works like this: Your Facebook application lives on your server; you register the base URL of your Facebook app with Facebook When a user visits your application on Facebook, Facebook calls the corresponding URL on your server Your app calls the Facebook API to get information about the user and their friends and to update the user's profile page Your app uses information from its own database and session, and from the Facebook user data, and renders a page with the output from its action In the case of a so-called FBML canvas page, Facebook turns FBML markup into HTML and Javascript In the case of an iframe canvas page, Facebook wraps the output of your application in an HTML iframe Facebook then returns your app's output to the user, wrapped in the Facebook navigation headers, footers and sidebars First Steps Writing Facebook applications using Java has proven difficult for many developers. This creates an even playing field for all developers, at least when it comes to development costs: Developers still need to deploy their apps in a way that can handle potentially millions of users per day. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. Follow the steps in that tutorial and you'll have a standard Java application that makes use of some of the typical JARs from the NetBeans Platform. –user2768759 Sep 12 '13 at 11:21 add a comment up vote 2 down vote I'm going to assume you mean to create a .exe file. There are several interesting classes that you can extend to make your visual application. Java.com Download Help . Java Microsoft & .NET Mobile Android Open Source Cloud Database Architecture Other Project Management PHP Perl Ruby Services Other Languages White papers Research Center NEW: Slideshows Sponsored January 9, 2018 Hot Topics: prev Android Java PHP Microsoft & .NET Cloud Open Source Database next Developer.com Read More in Writing Facebook Applications Using Java EE March 13, 2008 By PJ Cabrera Send Email More Articles Tweet Introduction Facebook is a popular social networking platform where people connect with family, friends, and like-minded individuals and engage in a variety of possible online activities. Have a look at the Javadoc or take a stroll through the tutorial, though not all of the tutorial is intended for use outside of the NetBeans Platform. Then, add the Facebook Developer Application to your user profile by visiting the following URL: The Facebook Developer Application is where developers request the API keys and the Facebook web address from which their application will be accessed. Log In / Sign Up {{node.title}} {{node.type}} {{ node.urlSource.name }} by {{node.authors[0].realName }} DOWNLOAD {{node.downloads}} {{totalResults}} search results Refcardz Guides Zones Jobs Agile AI Big Data Cloud Database DevOps Integration IoT Java Mobile Performance Security Web Dev . Hmmm. –Pshemo Sep 11 '13 at 13:06 Information on how to do that can be found here stackoverflow.com/q/423938/586621 –Jay Querie Sep 11 '13 at 13:09 add a comment 2 Answers 2 active oldest votes up vote 8 down vote Right click on Projectfolder (in Eclipse) -> Export -> Java -> runnable JAR -> choose class with main method. Learn more about Java Certification Java Developer Conferences JavaOne is the premier Java developer conference where you can learn about the latest Java technologies, deepen your technical understanding, and ask questions directly to your fellow strategists and developers. How can I get started developing Java programs with the Java Development Kit (JDK)? Click to learn more Writing Java applets and applications needs development tools like JDK. Here's a handy tutorial to help you with that application if you get stuck. Figure 1: Facebook sign-up page Figure 2: Facebok Developer Application at Once you have added the Facebook Developer Application, you can register your intended web application with Facebook. I know this isn't exactly the answer you're looking for but it's close! Hope this helps! shareimprove this answer edited May 23 '17 at 12:19 Communityf 11 answered Sep 11 '13 at 13:26 Robert English 16812 Thanks it helped a lot,I am new to java so my questions may be a little unclear,I needed to know how to make .exe file.I found it,thanks. With the proxy server model, Facebook can open its platform to developers through REST web services, and can provide APIs with high integrability to the Facebook look and feel, without needing to provide hosting services for each and every third-party application. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. But what's the point of having just Chuk in our application? Let's add another evangelist, Gregg Sporar: private Image CHUK = Utilities.icon2Image(new ImageIcon(getClass().getResource("/demo/chuk.png"))); private Image GREGG = Utilities.icon2Image(new ImageIcon(getClass().getResource("/demo/gregg.png"))); Next, we'll create a hash table, so that we can manipulate them more effectively: private final Hashtable mapping; { mapping = new Hashtable(); mapping.put("Chuk", CHUK); mapping.put("Gregg", GREGG); } Then, we'll add them both, rather than just one: public DemoGraphScene() { mainLayer = new LayerWidget(this); addChild(mainLayer); //Here we create our two evangelists: addNode("Chuk"); addNode("Gregg"); getActions().addAction(editorAction); } We'll need to rewrite our earlier method just a bit, so that it is more generic, because now it will have to handle both Chuk and Gregg: Override protected Widget attachNodeWidget(Object node) { Image image = (Image) mapping.get(node); if (image != null) { return createNewWidget(node, image); } throw new IllegalArgumentException(node.toString()); } And we move all the code from the previous implementation of the above method to a new one: protected Widget createNewWidget(Object label, Image image) { IconNodeWidget widget = new IconNodeWidget(this); widget.setImage(image); widget.setPreferredLocation(new Point(10, 20)); widget.setLabel(label.toString()); widget.getLabelWidget().getActions().addAction(editorAction); widget.getActions().addAction(ActionFactory.createMoveAction()); mainLayer.addChild(widget); return widget; } Run the app again and now you'll have two evangelists in your "scene", instead of just one, with the same properties because they're both the same widget, as you can see from the code above: You might now think about connecting them together, which we can look at in a future article. This article hopes to provide concise information about how to use these unofficial libraries to create a Facebook web application, and hopefully eliminate the last hurdle for Java developers 5a02188284
facebook is for oldfacebook messenger for nokia lumia free downloadhow to turn off facebook chat sound on computerfacebook download free for symbianhhtp apps.facebook.com pizap_editorfacebook home for gingerbread devicesoxford brookes formula student facebookmy facebook account is not linkedfacebook chat messenger for c1-01facebook chat bmw

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan 2018 - 21:37    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bi£nVeNu£ DaNs L' AlLiiAnC£ !! Index du Forum -> L' alliance Empire Galactique -> SaLl£ Du GrAnD CoNs£iL Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006