Bi£nVeNu£ DaNs L' AlLiiAnC£ !! Index du Forum
Bi£nVeNu£ DaNs L' AlLiiAnC£ !!

Bi£nVeNu£ DaNs L' AlLiiAnC£ !! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Victory In The Valley: 7 Secrets To Overcoming Life's Worst ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bi£nVeNu£ DaNs L' AlLiiAnC£ !! Index du Forum -> L' alliance Empire Galactique -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zebkang

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin 2017 - 19:18    Sujet du message: Victory In The Valley: 7 Secrets To Overcoming Life's Worst Répondre en citant

Victory in The Valley: 7 Secrets to Overcoming Life's Worst and Savoring Life's Best
by Diana S Furr
rating: 5.0 (24 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Victory in The Valley: 7 Secrets to Overcoming Life's Worst and Savoring Life's Best
READ BOOK Victory in The Valley: 7 Secrets to Overcoming Life's Worst and Savoring Life's Best

ABOUT THE BOOK:
Victory in The Valley: 7 Secrets to Overcoming Life's Worst and Savoring Life's Best, chronicles the author's journey through the Valley of the Shadow of Breast Cancer, during which she learned seven secrets to overcoming life's worst and savoring life's best. As you walk with her, you'll share relieving laughter, poignant tears, and a mega-dose of Hope to help you through your own Valley, now or in the future, whether it be from cancer or another adversity that tests your character to its limits.

The author explains: "Victory in The Valley is woven around my latest trek . . . through the Valley of the Shadow of Breast Cancer. The Valley into which the Lord I love led me. The Valley in which the Lord I love taught me. The Valley through which the Lord I love carried me. The Valley where the Lord I love encountered me . . . in ways that have forever changed the way I live and lead. I hope what He has led me to share here will do the same for you."

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
You will find yourself hungry for the kind of deep God-intimacy you have experienced as you have devoured the pages of this book. You won't want it to end - you will return to read it again (just like I have) - and you will want to share it with friends. Victory in The Valley - through the words of your new-found friend, Diana - will be one of those rare books you will treasure always for the boundless hope - encouragement - and strength it provides.

Lovingly read - reread - and treasured by Pam Wolf
Entrepreneur, Speaker, Business Success Coach
Founder of Identity and Destiny / Christian Women of Influence
Co-Author of "Finding Your God Given Sweet Spot"

With open-hearted vulnerability, Diana Furr invites us into her life. Through her wonder-filled stories, we can learn secrets that allow us all to be victorious overcomers. This book testifies to the living power of Jesus of Nazareth in the life of someone who is totally dependent upon and in love with Him. Read on, it will be time well spent as you will be blessed.
--Priscilla Flory

Diana Furr’s ability to be authentic and transparent about her successes and struggles, but at the same time, keep her eye on the eternal purposes of God, is truly awe-inspiring. She proves that we can always trust God, even when we can't always track His footsteps. I will be referring to and recommending her book to any person I know who desperately needs to find purpose in their pain, security in their suffering, or a testimony in their trials. This book is a must-read.

Dr. Joe Martin, Founder of RealMenConnect.com
Host of The Real Men Connect Podcast,
#1-Rated Podcast on iTunes for Christian Men

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
From her blue-collar beginnings, DIANA FURR climbed corporate ladders to eventually touch that “rarified” air at the top — as a business leader, consultant, and executive coach to CEOs and leadership teams . . . in growing nonprofit charities all the way to Fortune 500s. It wasn’t until halfway through her adult life that she met and fell in love with Jesus . . . finally realizing Who was behind her many successes, and Who had kept her business and personal “valleys” from taking her beyond The Point of No Return.

Now, as Founder of Champions of Destiny, Diana writes, speaks, and provides high-impact leadership and life coaching to Christian Women of Influence — business owners, executives, and ministry leaders throughout the U.S. . . . inviting these often successful, driven, high-achieving women into a “safe place” where they can be real about the challenges they face — in leadership and life — and be encouraged, equipped and empowered to have the greater impact they’re meant to have . . . as Ambassadors of the One who has given them their unique and powerful platform.

Details:
price: $13.99
bound: 114 pages
publisher: Healthy Life Press (May 1, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B06XVF8BYR
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 2465 KB

Victory in The Valley: 7 Secrets to Overcoming Life's Worst and Savoring Life's Best Diana S Furr
Victory in The Valley: 7 Secrets to Overcoming Life's Worst and Savoring Life's Best epub free Victory in The Valley: 7 Secrets to Overcoming Life's Worst and Savoring Life's Best book book free from Galaxy

79c7fb41ad

We found Virginia Furr in 12 statesfurrFreight ...
Joseph AFurr, Diana S
Ask, Tell download epub mobi pdf fb2Transformers Robots in Disguise: Decepticon Island! (Passport to Reading Level 2) download epub mobi pdf fb2My Evil Wicked Sister and The Zombie Mouse download epub mobi pdf fb235 Tales of Horror from the Vault download epub mobi pdf fb2Sammy's Broken Leg (Oh, No!) and the Amazing Cast That Fixed It download epub mobi pdf fb2Sticker Book To Collect Stickers: Blank Sticker Book, 8 x 10, 64 Pages download epub mobi pdf fb2I Was a Rat! download epub mobi pdf fb2Lead-Acid Batteries for Future Automobiles download epub mobi pdf fb2Arise and Walk: Overcome Life's Setbacks and Move Forward with Christ download epub mobi pdf fb2The Eternity Ring download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin 2017 - 19:18    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bi£nVeNu£ DaNs L' AlLiiAnC£ !! Index du Forum -> L' alliance Empire Galactique -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006